WESTRIDGE MANAGEMENT CORPORATION'S
CODE OF BUSINESS ETHICS
- To conduct business with integrity and objectivity.
- To conduct business with trustworthiness.
- To create positive reputation of the company on the market.
- To be committed to the client's interests in carrying out the professional duties.
Professionalism and excellence
- To provide services only in the area of expertise.
- To strive and do the best providing services to the company’s clients.
- To continuously improve personal level of expertise in designated areas of professional activity.
- To work in accordance with professional and legal standards applicable in accounting, marketing, sales, and management consulting industries.
- To protect confidentiality of any information with respect to our company’s clients.
- Do not use the information received during assignments in ways that may cause a detriment to our company’s clients.
- Do not disclose any financial and other confidential information to any person or company not authorized by the client.
- To act according to the highest ethical standards, with no discrimination, and with respect to corporate and individual interests and personality of our clients.
Copyright Westridge Management Corp. 2008 - 2019. All rights reserved.